Friday, August 14, 2015

Starboard settee/galley tabbing

No pictures of today's little bit of fiberglassing, but I filleted and laid tabbing along the outboard edge of the starboard settee and the galley bulkheads. The bulkhead that forms the galley/engine box on the starboard side got a layer of glass on the inboard edge as well.

I bought three yards of unidirectional cloth with matting on the back and cut it into 6" strips about 50" long. I'd planned to use biaxial, but my local marine store had the cloth on hand and it's significantly less expensive.

I lied. Here are a few pictures I took this evening: Nothing too exciting, but...

Outboard side of galley/engine box
Outboard side of starboard settee; center divider/support

Forward outboard starboard settee

(Time: 2.5hrs)

No comments: