Tuesday, September 08, 2015

Creeping forward - Another head door & settee back hatches

I devoted an hour after work to moving things forward. After finding another door to match the two already installed in the head cabinet, I decided to add it to allow access to the space under the bottom shelf. Even if that space isn't used for storage, the access hatch will facilitate installing the head pump-out and discharge lines.


I mentioned in my last post that I was on the fence about installing access hatches in the settee backs. Well, I decided it made sense to have access to the space - and better to do it now while the settee backs are mobile. I drew two 8"x15" access hatches on each settee back, and cut out the hatches on one before calling it quits for the day. (Alas, other duties call).


2 comments:

Adventures of Salacia said...

Looking great..before you know it she'll be afloat...great work!

Adventures of Salacia said...

Looking great..before you know it she'll be afloat...great work!